Tuesday, October 15, 2013

American Gun Safe and Vault Door Company

Why I Started My Own Safe and Vault Door Company

Over the past ten years, I have seen the majority of the safe industry turn from high quality American Made products to cheap import products (this includes the company I was working with when I started Vault Pro).  Aggravated with the deceptive low quality trends in the industry, I started Vault Pro, Inc. with the idea that I would always build the highest quality all American Made safes, vault doors and walk-in vaults. 

American made safe assembly line
Vault Pro started like most small businesses do...in my garage.  I moved out my cars and began fabricating safes, one at a time, selling them to my friends, family and neighbors.  After a short while, the word got out and I completely overwhelmed my garage.  Vault Pro moved first into a small facility in Wilmington, CA and from there to our current eleven thousand square foot home in Santa Fe Springs, Ca.

Welding an American Made Safe body
Hand picked from the best of the welders, craftsman and innovative thinkers I have met throughout my career I have brought together a dedicated team of individuals to do what they love doing...building big, "bad ass safes" and vault doors.  Together we specialize in multi-stepped doors and frames with the tightest tolerances in the industry.  We build the heaviest and strongest bodies and doors available in today's market. 

Vault Pro builds the only true Modular Walk-in Vaults and Storm Shelters available and can build them using many different thicknesses of steel and just as many levels of fireproofing.

It's amazing what a small group of talented and dedicated individuals are capable of.

Vault Pro is the go to company with the can do attitude when it comes to custom and specialty security products.  We do what other companies won't even try. 


Today, Vault Pro is known for being the "Best Value in American Made Safes and Vault Doors."  

Tony Darling
Vault Pro USA

No comments:

Post a Comment