Thursday, March 5, 2015

How big of a safe do I need?

How big of a safe do I need?” is a common question and I regularly say, "Get a bigger safe than you need right now. Your Collections will grow and you will need more room for the things you want to safe keep.”

I have caught a lot of flak over the years for saying so and have even been blamed for just trying to make more money, but I know a lot of people who have several safes and are cramming things in every which way and still need more room. Case in point:


My friend in Tennessee…let’s just call him “Mr. L.” was in a similar situation so he decided to stop buying safes and go with a Custom Modular Walk-In Vault that would take care of everything he needed to safe keep. The first picture is of the Vault at Vault Pro before we sent it to him, the rest of the pictures have been sent to us by Mr. L. with a short note from his wife. Take a look.

Mr. L’s Custom 17-Piece Modular Walk-In Vault is 72” width x 96” depth and build in 24” pieces that bolt together using grade 8 bolts & Nylock nuts for maximum strength. Each piece is c-channel reinforced and fireproofed using both Ceramic 2300° Maxfire H-P Fireproofing, X-Rate Fireboard and is covered with Rontex Carpeted Panels. 

Gun racks and bottom shelf are stained solid oak that stack 4 to 5 deep and several rows across and the ammo shelving is all 10 ga. steel in order to support a maximum amount of ammo without question. Pistols are stored on display and are simple to grab.

This Vault also has full lighting and electrical as well as an Elite Series Vault Door with Digital Lock and multiple re-lockers for maximum security.

Here is the note from Mr. L and what he has to say about his new Vault Pro modular walk-in vault room.


"Tony here are some pictures I took today at lunch of the safe...  I am very happy and satisfied with it. It is super nice and built very good. Give your employees thumbs up from me.

I don't think I had it built big enough. My wife said for me to quit buying guns and it would be perfect.


Thank you,
Mr. L.


And thank you Mr. L. for choosing Vault Pro. 

If you have a really large collection of guns and collectibles, stop cramming them in small safes. Call us for a custom, secure solution for your valuables.

Keep it safe.

Tony
vaultprousa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment